Thursday, August 16, 2012

Working on Module Four : Light

It's been a little while since I've updated my logbook. I have been working away on the exercises for the light module but have been a little slowed down by being extra busy and the weather not behaving for the most part when I have gaps in my schedule. I now have just half of the Light Throughout the Day exercise (I am splitting it into two days work so need to go back and take photos from sunrise to 11:30am) left to complete plus the main assignment although I have some ideas in mind for it.

In the meantime as I start to write the exercises up below is a shot I took at a local studio. A makeup artist put UV reactive makeup on some new models and I had a chance to shoot them under UV light. It fits in nicely with the current work I am doing for this module so thought I would include a couple here. I played around with where the models were placed in relation to the back light while working to keep it hidden from sight. These are my favourite three.





No comments:

Post a Comment