Friday, May 4, 2012

Photographer Friday

Someone I know mentioned recently that they are having a photoshoot with Catherine Day soon so when I got home I googled her and found her website here : Catherine Day 
I've posted a couple of my favourite images below, but there are so many to choose from. She takes a lot of beauty and portrait shots and mostly works in a studio making extremely striking images. She works with latex as well. Interestingly she does a lot of retouching as well as photography and there is a before and after section which is fascinating. As I've said before I'm still very new to Photoshop Elements and haven't yet tried full Photoshop, but it's just amazing how much you can do with editing software. She has a very distinct style which I adore. 


No comments:

Post a Comment