Friday, February 10, 2012

Sorry for the lack of updates

My broadband has been down all week so I'm a bit behind now on my learning log and will have to miss Photographer Friday this week as it's too difficult to post pictures here using my phone. Been enjoying taking lots of photos in the snow and finally got some decent ones of a robin at Box Hill. Also I'm still slowly reading (and enjoying) The Photograph by Graham Clarke. The landscape chapter was interesting and looking at what story the different photographers are trying to tell with their compositions. Halfway through the chapter on the city now which I hope to complete this weekend.

Anyway, hopefully back properly soon. Have a lovely weekend students and bloggers.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment